Wednesday, January 16, 2008

an email for today

An email for today…
I like this email that I got from my friends. Read this email makes me smile.. hope u guys also have the same feeling like me while reading it. It also makes me think twice before visit my rich friend, which I don’t think I have..perhaps…

Enjoy it..

* Why I Don't Visit Rich Friends.....*Why I Don't Visit My Rich Friends Anymore......

Once while visiting a very rich friend, the maid approached me and...

Question : "What would you like to have.. Fruit Juice, Soda,Tea,Chocolate, Capuccino, Frapuccino, or Coffee?"
Answer: " Tea, please..."
Question : "Ceylon Tea, Indian Tea, Herbal Tea, Bush Tea,Honey BushTea, Iced Tea or Green Tea?"
Answer : "Ceylon Tea.
"Question : "How would you like it? Black or white?
Answer: "White."
Question: "Milk or fresh cream?
Answer: "With milk."
Question: "Goat's milk or cow's milk?"
Answer: "With cow's milk please.
"Question: "Freezeland cow or Afrikaner cow?"
Answer: "Um.. I'll just take it black."
Question: "Would you like it with sweetener, sugar or honey?"
Answer: "With sugar.."
Question: " Beet sugar or cane sugar?"
Answer: "Cane sugar."
Question:" White, brown or yellow sugar?"
Answer: "Forget about the tea, just give me a glass of water in stead."
Question: "Mineral water, tap water or distilled water?
Answer: "Mineral water."
Question: "Flavored or non-flavored?"
Answer: "I think I'll just die of thirst..."

(translate dalm BM, maknanya, mamposlah aku kalau macam nih!

No comments: